Dec 5, 2011

I learn to live half a life...now you want me one more time..

I know how it feels like to finally feel like you are moving on...

Even thought deep in your heart,you have that small,tiny hope that that person will come back and say that he regrets walking away....

I know the pain that you have to go trough when that person that you love so much-that person that you care about so much and thought that he cared too-turns out were lying about loving you  all along...

I know the suffering that you felt every night....
when you cried alone...
in the dark while your friends are sleeping...
because you don't want them to see you in such pain and agony..
Because you don't want them to worry..
Because you want them to know that if you are okay,then if they are facing the same thing next time,they'll be okay too...


I know the hardship that you went trough,just to put a smile on your face..
so that others would smile...
while your heart is bleeding so hard..


I know that feeling that you get,when you see others look so happy with their partners...
and wishing you are like that too....


Most importantly...
I know how it feels like when you are halfway of getting use to not having him around...
Then suddenly he came back...
And said...
He wants you back...
And how you wish he would say that before he broke your heart...
And how you wish he didn't say it anymore....
I know how it feels like..to loose..
Yes...
I know...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave A Comment>>>say what's on your mind..n_n

like!!n_n

Say My Name

click!