Dec 6, 2011

Ya Allah...Help...


Ya Allah…
My heart is bleeding and I don’t know how to stop it…
I tried so hard to forget everything about him…
I even tried loving another person…
But my heart long for him….
Although he had cause me so much pain and suffer…
The thought of him never left my mind…
That feeling for him never fades away…
I always wanted to forget him…
But I never get to do so…

Ya Allah…
If he is the one that you created for me,
Please let him realize that…
But if he is not…
Please make this pain go away…
I can’t handle it any longer…
You sent me a few great guys that really love me…
So please make me love one of them instead…
I’m barely hanging on now…
My days are filled with pain and suffer…
The non-stop crying…
I seldom stare onto the ceiling and cry…
I know that I am not the best servant that you wish you had…
But please…I am begging you…
Ya Allah...
Help me in this journey…
Amin…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave A Comment>>>say what's on your mind..n_n

like!!n_n

Say My Name

click!