1. Set a goal. Identify your ideal weight and set up a plan to start reaching your goal.
2. Don't be afraid to ask for and get help. You're not going to lose weight alone. Tell you family. Get support.
3. Vitamins are good for you. The American diet lacks essential vitamins and minerals. Balance your health with the best supplements.
4. Walk the Walk. You burn calories when you walk, did you know that? Keep active and balance your diet with regular exercise.
5. Sleep it off. To be an efficient fat-burning machine, your body requires at least eight hours of sleep a night. If you think that you're doing yourself a favor by sleeping less, you're mistaken.